Congratulations to the 2015 People’s Choice Award Winners
1st Place, Evergreen Designs – 3400 Woods Edge Lane
2nd Place, Naatz Construction – 4907 E Chardonnay Drive
3rd Place, Richards Construction – 2762 Arbor Ridge Way
1st Place, Evergreen Designs – 2841 Dakota Drive
Outdoor Living Space
1st Place, Badger State Maintenance – 3322 Essex Drive
THANK YOU to our EVENT SPONSOR
2015 EVENT SCHEDULE & INFORMATION
September 12, 13, 18, 19 & 20
Saturday & Sunday, 11 am – 5pm
Friday, 2 pm – 7 pm
New Homes, Remodeled Homes & Outdoor Living Spaces:
September 19 & 20
Saturday & Sunday, 11 am – 5 pm
Remodeled Homes and Outdoor Living Spaces are Open the Second Weekend ONLY (Sept. 19 & 20)
New in 2015, a SCWBA Parade App will be FREE to download to your Android or iOS device, including online ticket sales, Parade Home and Builder information, and a navigational map to get you to the next Parade Home, easily and safely.
Visit www.SCWBAParade.com today, and download the SCWBAParade APP beginning September 12th.
Parade of Homes Schedule
|Saturday, September 12th, 2015||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Sunday, September 13th, 2015||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday, September 18th, 2015||2:00 PM to 7:00 PM|
|Saturday, September 19th, 2015||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Sunday, September 20th, 2015||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
2015 Parade of Homes includes Eleven New Homes, Four Remodeled Homes, and Four Outdoor Living Spaces to view.
Look for your copy of the 2015 Parade Plansbook in the Sunday, September 6th edition of the Janesville Gazette.
NEW Homes open September 12, 13, 18, 19 & 20
- ADVANTAGE HOMES – 5611 N Harvest Ridge Dr, Milton
- COSGROVE CONSTRUCTION – 122 Orchard St, Edgerton
- EVERGREEN DESIGNS – 11748 N Heritage Ridge, Edgerton
- EVERGREEN DESIGNS – 3400 Woods Edge Lane, Janesville
- FERGUSON CUSTOM HOMES – 614 E Swiss Valley Dr, Janesville
- MARKLEIN BUILDERS – 5253 Zermatt Dr, Janesville
- NAATZ CONSTRUCTION – 4097 E Chardonnay Dr, Milton
- RJ HIRSCH BUILDER – 2921 Yale Dr, Janesville
- RICHARDS CONSTRUCTION – 2762 Arbor Ridge Way, Janesville
- SCWBA STUDENT BUILD / SOCKNESS BUILDERS – 3408 Widgeon Dr, Janesville
- WELLNITZ & SAROW BUILDERS – 2620 Affirmed Dr, Janesville
REMODELED Homes open September 19 & 20 (only)
- A – BARNES BUILDING & REMODELING – 6304 S Bakke Rd, Beloit
- B – CONNELL CONSTRUCTION – 1528 Colley Rd, Beloit
- C – DISTINCTIVE CRAFTSMAN – 132 S Garfield Ave, Janesville
- D – EVERGREEN DESIGNS – 2841 Dakota Dr, Janesville
Outdoor Living Spaces open September 19 & 20 (only)
- D – BADGER STATE MAINTENANCE – 3322 Essex Dr, Janesville
- E – RH LANDSCAPE & DESIGN – 5630 N Ridge View Dr, Janesville
- E – TERRA YARD CREATIONS – 5856 N Goodger Dr, Milton
- F – TERRA YARD CREATIONS – 1955 Pebble Dr, Beloit
COST to ATTEND
Advance Tickets can be purchased from any JOHNSON BANK location beginning August 28, 2015 for $10 each (adults). Children 18 and under are free with an adult.
Janesville locations include: 1309 N Wright Road, 1 S Main Street, and 2021 Holiday Drive
Additional locations include: 1000 Fox Street, Mukwonago, and 200 Sherman Avenue W, Fort Atkinson
All Parade Homes will have Tickets available for Purchase onsite! Tickets purchased during the event are $10 each, Children under 18 are free.
One ticket allows you enter ALL Parade Homes (New, Remodeled, and Outdoor Living Spaces) throughout the duration of the Parade.
Now is the time to Reserve your GARAGE SPACE in this year’s Parade of Homes.
- Cost is very reasonable at only $200 for members. ($300 after July 1st, 2015)
- Non-members can reserve space for $450 and at the same time, become a member of SCWBA (if you are a past member, membership must have expired before 2015).
- PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
South Central WI Builders Association
- REMIT PAYMENT & FORM TO:
One Parker Place, Suite 495
Janesville, WI 53545