September 10, 11, 16, 17 & 18
Saturday & Sunday, 11 am – 5pm
Friday, 2 pm – 7 pm
New Homes, Remodeled Homes & Outdoor Living Spaces:
September 17 & 18
Saturday & Sunday, 11 am – 5 pm
Remodeled Homes and Outdoor Living Spaces are Open the Second Weekend ONLY (Sept. 17 & 18)
Map and individual home information will be available here in late August, 2016.
Parade of Homes Schedule
|Saturday, September 10th, 2016||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Sunday, September 11th, 2016||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Friday, September 16th, 2016||2:00 PM to 7:00 PM|
|Saturday, September 17th, 2016||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Sunday, September 18th, 2016||11:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
2016 Parade of Homes includes Ten New Homes, Three Remodeled Homes, and Four Outdoor Living Spaces to view.
Look for your copy of the 2016 Parade Plansbook in the Sunday, September 4th edition of the Janesville Gazette.
NEW Homes open September 10, 11, 16, 17 & 18
- ADVANTAGE HOMES – 4325 Crossing Ln, Unit #9, Janesville
- ADVANTAGE HOMES – 4272 Cascade Dr, Janesville
- EVERGREEN DESIGNS – 6324 N Grand Videre Dr, Janesville
- FERGUSON CUSTOM HOMES – 5928 E Bingham Rd, Milton
- MARKLEIN BUILDERS – 3621 N Fieldwood Dr, Janesville
- NAATZ CONSTRUCTION – 5610 N Harvest Ridge Dr, Milton
- RJ HIRSCH BUILDER – 3832 Huntington Ct, Janesville
- RICHARDS CONSTRUCTION – 1916 Pine Ridge Dr, Janesville
- SOCKNESS BUILDERS – 4372 Huntington Ave, Janesville
- WELLNITZ & SAROW BUILDERS – 2411 S Terrace St, Janesville
REMODELED Homes open September 17 & 18 (only)
- A – BARNES BUILDING & REMODELING – 2651 E Ridge Rd, Beloit
- B – EVERGREEN DESIGNS – 5631 Lilly Lane, Janesville
- C – SOCKNESS BUILDERS – 534 Stafford Rd, Janesville
Outdoor Living Spaces open September 17 & 18 (only)
- D – BADGER STATE MAINTENANCE – 3624 E Rotamer Rd, Janesville
- E – RH LANDSCAPE & DESIGN – 584 E Merrifield Rd, Edgerton
- E – TERRA YARD CREATIONS – 2905 Dartmouth Dr, Janesville
- F – TERRA YARD CREATIONS – 3704 W Rollingwood Dr, Janesville
COST to ATTEND
Discounted Advance Tickets can be purchased from any of the following locations beginning Friday, August 26 through Friday, September 9 for $9 each (adults). Children 18 and under are free with an adult. Purchased can only be purchased at Parade Homes beginning Saturday, September 10 for $10 each (adults), children 18 and under are free with an adult.
Associated Bank, 2720 N Lexington Dr, Janesville
Bank of Milton, Milton
Barnes Building & Remodeling, 1401 Cranston Rd, Beloit
Blackhawk Community Credit Union – E Milwaukee St , Deerfield Dr, W Court St & Edgerton
BMO Harris Bank – Main St and Creston Park Dr, Janesville
First Community Bank, Milton Johnson Bank – Downtown Janesville & North Wright Rd
Marklein Builders, 3435 E Milwaukee St, Janesville
Marling Homeworks, 1138 Humes Rd, Janesville
Nelson Young Lumber Company, 11 S Catlin St, Edgerton & 206 E Main St, Evansville
SCWBA Office, 4450 Milton Ave, Ste 105, Janesville
All Parade Homes will have Tickets available for Purchase onsite. Tickets purchased during the event are $10 each, Children under 18 are free.
One ticket allows you enter ALL Parade Homes (New, Remodeled, and Outdoor Living Spaces) throughout the duration of the Parade.
Now is the time to Reserve your GARAGE SPACE in this year’s Parade of Homes.
- Cost is reasonable at $300 for members. ($500 after July 30th, 2016)
- PLEASE MAKE CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
South Central WI Builders Association
- REMIT PAYMENT & FORM TO:
4450 Milton Avenue, Suite 105
Janesville, WI 53546